Haydom Lutheran Hospital - Final project review
MetadataVis full innførsel
- Bora-import 
Haydom Lutheran Hospital (HLH) is a first level referral hospital located in Mbulu district, Manyara region in Tanzania. HLH was established by the Norwegian Lutheran Mission in 1955 and is owned by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania (ELCT). HLH has over many years received substantial financial support from the Norwegian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NORAD. The support is presently channelled through the Royal Norwegian Embassy (RNE) in Dar es Salaam. In 2008, the RNE funded 70% of the hospital’s budget. Most of the RNE funds are administered through a Block Grant. This report is the final project review of the Block Grant for the period 2006-2009. Emphasis is placed on developments since the mid-term review, which was conducted in late 2007.
UtgiverChr. Michelsen Institute
R 2009: 13